Can PUBG run on i3? Find out in the guide we’ve created below.
Even though Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds isn’t optimized perfectly, there are many i3 processors that PUBG can run on. In short, if you have a graphics card better than a GTX 660 and more than 6GB of RAM, you’ll only need an i3 4th gen or higher. If you’re not sure what i3 processor you have, follow the steps outlined in this guide to find out how.
Can PUBG Run On i3?
Can PUBG run on i3? The short answer is yes, but the long answer is it sometimes depends on what i3 processor you currently have. Follow the steps below to find out if you have a good enough i3 processor. To begin with, you must find your processor name, if you don’t have it already. If you already have your processor name, skip to the next step.
- Open the Start menu.
- Type ‘dxdiag’ in the text box.
- Click on ‘Dxdiag’ when it appears in the list.
- If asked a pop-up prompt appears, click ‘Yes’.
- Click on the ‘system tab’ at the top and look for your processor. Make a note of the processor name listed.
How To Compare My I3 to I3-4340?
For PUBG to run, you must have an I3-4340 or greater. The I3-4340 has a benchmark score of 5,240 on cpubenchmark.net. To find out if your processor has a better score, follow the steps below.
- Go to cpubenchmark.net in a new tab.
- Click on the search bar at the top right.
- Type in your processor name.
- Click on your processor in the search results on the next page.
- If your score is 5,240 or higher, you’ll be able to run PUBG. If it’s less than 5,240 you’ll need an upgrade.
Can PUBG Run on i3 With My Graphics Card and RAM?
Like mentioned before, you will not only need a processor better than an I3-4340, but you’ll also need more than 6GB of RAM and a graphics card better than a GTX 660. If you don’t know how to find out your RAM and graphics card, please read our guide on how to find out if PUBG can run on your computer.